I will be presenting two sessions at the CPA Congress in Melbourne next Monday.
The Slide Packs are now available on SlideShare – they are:
This case study outlines how to capture knowledge from a team of experts and make it available to a non-expert target audience.
A managed program approach is used to bring together all of the (traditionally separate) threads of content management, communications and learning to form a coherent, flexible knowledge transfer toolkit. A key element in putting this program into place is to encourage the required behaviours of all participants, including promoting knowledge sharing.
Topics covered are:
- Trust and openness –the new paradigm for engagement
- The importance of people and personality
- Evaluating the benefits, risks and challenges
- Existing channels and new strategies
- Practical examples of social media