Keith June 13th, 2008
Some consultancy and other clients include the following:
It has been a pleasure working with you on the materials again. Thanks so much for your attention to detail, actioning all the comments, adhering to the brief, turning around queries so promptly and your flexibility with regard to timelines.
- Senior Educational Designer
I just wanted to give you some great feedback that I have just received from our client. He was very impressed with the documents, and he used the resume you wrote to make his application for an MBA Scholarship and has just been advised he has been awarded the $20,000 scholarship! Fantastic work!
- Client Service Manager
Plumbing Industry Commission
I’m happy to recommend your services, as your approach to the brief was highly professional and flexible.
- Project Officer, Regulatory Development
Keith has contributed his considerable expertise on social media and knowledge about complex-adaptive systems in writing two chapters of the study guide for the CPA Program’s Contemporary Business Issues course. This was done within very demanding time-lines and, as always, no task was too difficult for him to tackle.
In addition, Keith’s facilitation experience, in-depth knowledge of ICT and excellent writing/editorial skills were crucial to the development of a collaboration forum for course authors, several video presentations and preparation of a substantial amount of web-based content. Without his contribution the suite of learning resources developed for the course would not have achieved the current high levels of quality.
- Instructional Designer and Project Manager for Contemporary Business Issues, CPA Professional Program
After knowing Keith for many years it’s been great to get an opportunity to work with him again. Keith’s diligence and focus have helped us achieve some IT documentation milestones which, so far, had proved elusive. I’ll happily re-engage Keith for our next set of milestones.
- National Manager, Technology & Knowledge
Just a line to say thanks for your insightful presentation at our SupportPoint User Group Conference. A survey of our attendees rated your presentation as “excellent, informative and one that challenged them to think more laterally”. Again thanks and well done.
- Relationship Manager
TrueLocal (a division of News Limited)
Keith at Acknowledge Consulting provided us with a flexible and knowledgeable sales capability to support our business development activities.
- General Manager, Sales
Melbourne General Practice Network
Keith has effectively trained and consulted myself and two Secondary college students on the topics of podcasting and developing ‘blogs’ for the purpose of our Kokoda Pathways project. His input was invaluable and has brought the know how into MGPN so other staff may, if they wish, consider blogging and podcasting as a tool for communicating with their GP customers/partners etc.
- Psychologist, Professional Development
Even though most members of our team of communications professionals have experience with various elements of Web 2.0 and the social media, it was highly productive to have Keith De La Rue engage with our team to summarise the latest trends and explore potential communication opportunities and pitfalls.
Pre-workshop interviews with our management team meant that Keith hit the ground running with a well focused presentation and led relevant discussion. It was a great way to stimulate creative thinking around problems and solutions – and what’s more, it was good fun.
- Group Manager, Corporate Communications
- The seminar today was a great success. Keith… did a really great job in facilitating the meeting and because of his excellent work, we were able to identify four areas of mutual interest. Thanks once again. – Marketing Director
- …as usual Keith’s facilitation of the workshop was of immense value. Keith kept us on track and importantly facilitated the production of an agreed action plan to for a company-wide approach to the $A50 million of program funds. - Marketing Manager
Conferences, lectures, training
Conference speaking, training and workshop facilitation since 2004 in Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, New Zealand, UK, Germany. Sessional university lectures and tutorials; both post-graduate and undergraduate. Recent participant feedback received includes the following:
RMIT University, November 2015
- Keith is a good teacher and the subject matter has practical applications.
- Keith has worked really hard to make this subject engaging and useful to everyone in the class… [He] has done an excellent job in presenting the content in a way which has encouraged good discussion and helped to develop the concepts discussed in class.
Maroondah City Council ‘BizWeek’, September 2015
- SEO facilitator was very knowledgeable and presented a lot of information in a well structured and informative way.
- The stand-out workshop most beneficial for me was SEO with Keith De La Rue. The information was easy to understand the the method of presentation was relaxed and friendly.
Monash University, June 2015
- Keith was an incredible tutor, and his experience and stories really brought an extra dimension to discussion. [The best aspect of the unit was] his openness to discussing all questions and topics, and thoroughly at that.
- Keith was very willing to assist and provide guidance to ensure I succeeded in my application of this unit.
Digital Enterprise Program, various sessions, 2014, 2015
- Keith is a good presenter and encourages group sharing and information.
- Extremely knowledgeable instructor, very easy to follow, great demonstration.
- Excellent trainer as always.
- Another great session. Very informative – thanks.
- Very well presented session, informative.
- Keith provided excellent training today – topic was so useful and well covered.
- Great presentation and a good intro into creating a website.
- Thank you for giving me the tools to get started!
- Keith was clear and engaged the participants with their examples and answered all questions. Thank you!
- Great insight.
- Keith was great. Put together a great set of information.
- As always learnt about things I did not know about. Practical content. More like a workshop. Liked format, pleased I attended.
Melbourne University, 19 May 2011
- Thank you very much for the insightful lecture on Thursday, we all really enjoyed the lecture and we received very positive feedback from the students. It was amazing how well your practical solutions were aligned to what we have actually tried to get across to the students during the semester. – Lecturer, Melbourne University
- That was a super talk by Keith and perfect for the subject. – Lecturer, Melbourne University
Information Awareness Month, 13 May 2011
- Thanks again for your fantastic presentation. I’ve had a number of people congratulate us on the event, and even within my own organisation they have taken a number of points away to use in their own projects… Thanks for sharing your slides… - Records and Document Manager, Department of Transport Victoria
Making Collaboration Happen, Ark Group, 8 September 2010
- Very interactive, the presentation consisted of quotes, tools and techniques.
- Wide ranging presentation which touched on good points. Great ideas and concepts and was collated well.
- The preso was excellent – I shared it with a colleague who thought it was very practical.
Realising Our BroadBand Future, 10 December 09
- Well done on facilitating this forum.
- Just a quick note to thank you for your efforts today… I found to be a very professional and informative morning.
- Once again, thanks to you for pulling this together in Melbourne. … and all with whom you have collaborated to enable us to experience the bbf forum.
Enterprise 2.0 for Information Professionals, Key Forums, 15 August 08
- I was… enormously appreciative of the opportunity to attend the Conference and Master Class… You provided a terrific consolidation of all the ideas that had been floated in a range of disparate contexts.
- Commonsense linkage between well-established communication theory & practice with Web 2.0 tools/applications. Good organisational theory too.
- Definitely would recommend it to others: commonsense and ‘how to’.
- Most beneficial aspect of the course was the step-by-step breakdown and great tools for taking away and using afterwards.
Advancing Business Classification Initiatives, Ark Group Australia, 25 June 08
- Great speaker. I got a lot out of this. Very practical with points to take back and consider.
- Very engaging… Good case study.
- Extremely useful, insightful presentation. Very responsive to questions.
A “tag-team” presentation on Web 2.0 with Matt Moore, 2007:
- Matt and Keith’s presentation was fantastic. Raised some really good examples and issues to do with the various technologies. I’ll take a fair bit away from this presentation.
- Great tag team. Nice energy and great content. Well done.
- Dynamic. Excellent, knowledgeable presenters.
- Entertaining and informative set of ideas.
Intranet 2.0 conference, 2007
- First rate presentation.
- Subject matter new and useful, presentation excellent.
- Great detail on the emerging technologies and well delivered.
- Great to see what will happen in the future – heaps of great ideas and leads.
- Finally someone who links to the theme that it’s all about the people!